Papers are invited on any aspect of management control or performance management in public, private or third sector organizations. Examples of suitable subject matter include:
- Conceptual frameworks for management control
- Managerial and organisational performance
- Risk assessment as part of management accounting and/or control
- Regulatory issues and management accounting and/or control
- Changes in organisational control and management 26 accounting
Extended abstracts (800 words) should be submitted by 16th April 2013 to the conference organisers via the MCA website: www.managementcontrolassociation.ac.uk, following the links to Conf 2013 and paper submission. Authors will be notified of successful submissions before 31 May 2013, and will be required to submit full papers by 8th July 2013.
Download the flyer hier: http://www.sciencedirect.com.ezproxy.elib10.ub.unimaas.nl/science/article/pii/S1045235412001219