The Journal of Service Research has just issued a call for papers on the topic of IT-Related Service: a Multidisciplinary Perspective. They are looking for interdisciplinary research from the areas of marketing, , information systems, operations management, human resources, economics and organizational research.
The main topic of interest is the productivity and quality of IT-related services, with a special focus on the relationship with customers.
Empirical, analytical and conceptual approaches are all welcomed.
- The role of IT in providing cost-effective services.
- IT-related service productivity, quality, and customer satisfaction.
- IT-related service innovation and business transformation.
- IT-related service management and marketing.
- IT-related service and consumer behavior.
The best paper will be awarded a $2,000 prize and three more will receive honorary prizes of $1,000.
Submission deadline: February 1, 2012. Expected publication date: August, 2013.
The journal is ranked 39/101 in Business and has an impact factor of 1.615.